As a Guardian Contact Center Supervisor since early 2022 (4 years in total with the organization), Courtney Fields has been a critical component of both championing the customer experience and improving the agent work environment. Courtney resides in western North Carolina where she can typically be found buried deep in a novel or hiking.
When did you start at OnPoint (Guardian)?
I joined the Guardian Team on July 15, 2019.
- How would you summarize what you do?
I am responsible for overseeing the operations and performance of my team of Customer Support Specialists and Adjudication Agents. By providing guidance, support, and training to the agents, I ensure they have the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively assist our customers. Managing the customer experience is integral to our growth as a company and I see it as the most vital aspect of my role.
- Can you tell us a few details about your favorite part of the job?
Empowering my agents to learn to think for themselves while enabling them to assist customers more effectively and efficiently. Seeing their growth is very rewarding.
- Pictured below: Courtney & her son visiting the Ripley’s Museum in Gatlinburg, TN.
What makes you want to stay at our organization?
The culture – integrity forms the foundation of our platform and that is a rarity today. I am proud to work here and so excited to see what we can achieve in the coming years!
- What do you like about OnPoint's company culture?
Other than integrity, I would have to say commitment to dynamic practices. I love that we are on the cutting edge of warranty services. It makes it exciting to work here.
- Tell us the most significant project you’ve handled and how it has impacted our company.
I was lucky enough to spend time working with our training and dispute resolution team and had the opportunity to overhaul our customer responses. This led to increased efficiency and better response times.
- Who inspires you the most within our organization?
Kevin Gaylord. He is incredibly focused and driven which I greatly admire.
Where did you go to high school/college?
Saint Stephens High School, Catawba County Community College, and Western Governors University.
- What do you do for fun?
I’m an avid reader.
- What is your favorite show on Netflix (or other streaming service)?
Loki on Disney Plus
Rapid Fire round:
- Pizza or tacos? Pizza
- Vacation preference - Beach or mountains? Mountains all the way.
- Cats or dogs? Dogs because of their loyalty, but I also love my cats.
- Favorite season? Fall
- Morning or evening? Evening
- Salty or sweet? Sweet