Michelle Roberts is the Team Lead of the Service Provider Administrators here at OnPoint. Since joining our company in 2019, she has continuously demonstrated her unwavering dedication, and for that, we are incredibly grateful. The OnPoint team is growing quickly, and we want to continue to get to know everyone through our monthly staff spotlight series.How would you summarize what you do?
- My team onboards and manages our service providers. Without them, we can’t succeed. I enjoy developing relationships with them and being their go-to problem solver.
- Can you tell us a few details about your favorite part of the job?
- Working with and making sure our service providers are set up correctly. I love talking to them and teaching them about our company.
- What makes you want to stay at our organization?
- The environment – it’s a family-oriented workplace and that means a lot to me. I know this company is growing and succeeding and I know I can succeed as well.
- What do you like about OnPoint's company culture?
- The camaraderie within the team is remarkable. I've worked with Paula since the very start, and we share a deep understanding. We collaborate seamlessly, tackling challenges and finding solutions together.
- Tell us the most significant project you’ve handled and how it has impacted our company.
I have helped launch quite a few projects. I started off in recruiting services and now I manage the Service Provider Administrators. It's been awesome to move from recruiting to managing and to see the lifetime of these relationships develop.
- Who inspires you the most within our organization?
- Chris Smith inspires me the most because he is so family-oriented and he knew my mom well. Not only is he my boss, but he is my friend and has been there for me through hard times especially when I lost my mom. He is a go-getter and I believe in him. Leadership here is so driven and if they are successful, we are, too.
- Where are you from?
Grew up in Georgetown, IN
- Where did you go to high school/college?
- Floyd Central High School
- What do you do for fun?
- I have 3 kids and 3 grandkids. I enjoy spending as much time as I can with my little Sassy Princess! I also love Karaoke.
- What is your favorite show on Netflix?
Rapid Fire round:
- Pizza or tacos? Pizza
- Vacation preference - Beach or mountains? Beach
- Cats or dogs? Neither
- Summer or winter? Fall
- Morning or evening? Morning
- Salty or sweet? Sweet