Our CIO, Tim Clark, is the mastermind behind Service Avenger. He has been with OnPoint as a contractor for years and has officially joined our team this year. Tim works with our developers and is here in the Louisville office. In his spare time, Tim competes in fishing tournaments and spends time with his family.
- When did you start at OnPoint?
- How would you summarize what you do?
As CIO, Design, develop and implement strategic insuretec products and services with an incredibly talented team of IT professionals.
- Can you tell us a few details about your favorite part of the job?
Watching the business thoroughly enjoy the productivity and value delivered by the IT Team’s hard work and dedication.
- What makes you want to stay at our organization?
Lifelong warranty relationships and friendships, and the freedom to be entrepreneurial.
- What do you like about OnPoint's company culture?
Freedom and trust to do the work as I would like to.
- Tell us the most significant project you’ve handled and how it has impacted our company. Building of our insuretec platform from the ground up and watching the business drive revenue as a result.
- Who inspires you the most within our organization?
All of our front-line representatives on the phone, service our valuable customers. They are truly Service Avengers.
Where are you from?
Louisville, KY but grew up in Shelby County as well.
- Where did you go to high school/college?
Shelby County High School, and Western Kentucky University.
- What do you do for fun?
I love tournament bass fishing.
- What is your favorite show on Netflix?
Rapid Fire round:
- Pizza or tacos? - Tacos
- Vacation preference - Beach or mountains? Beach-Bermuda
- Cats or dogs? - Dogs. God made cats so dogs could torment.
- What is your favorite season? - Fall.
- Morning or evening? - Morning.
- Salty or sweet? - Both! Nothing like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.